I have been involved in teaching and educational research in higher education since 1994. My research in learning and teaching and new pedagogies is reflected in over 60 national and international publications through world recognized publishers, such as Cambridge Scholars Publishing and registered in The Library of Congress Washington DC. These are listed as an addendum to my C.V. My publications are focused on:
- creativity, imagination and innovation in education;
- motivation for learning and student engagement;
- educational change and reform;
- internationalisation of higher education;
- new technologies in teaching and learning;
- scholarship and change in higher education.
My first book was focused on new pedagogies, imagination and creativity and this is the central theme of later books and publications. I am currently working in Sydney, Australia at Macquarie University.
I have extensive international experience in higher education including USA, UK, Israel, Austria, Canada, China, France, Italy, Hungary, Philippines, Serbia, The Republic of Moldova, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Romania, Belgium, Georgia and New Zealand.